3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla, optional
2 1/4 cups AP Flour
1 Vanilla Pudding (3.4oz) Mix, (or any flavor)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Chocolate Chips
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Cream the butter and sugars together, about three minutes. Next add the eggs (one at a time) and the vanilla if using.
2. In a separate bowl combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Add to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips and combine again.
4. Prepare your baking sheet with either pan spray or parchment paper. Scoop out tablespoon sized scoops and roll in a ball, having at least 1.5 inch space between each cookie.
5. Bake 8 minutes and remove from the oven. Let cool on the baking sheet 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.