I never really liked ribs until about a year ago and now that I’m pregnant they are one of my biggest cravings. After a recent (and major disappointing) trip to Montana’s, my husband I came to the conclusion that my recipe tastes so much better. I made them tonight and wanted to share. Let me know your thoughts.
- 2 racks pork ribs
- Rib Rub (or your favorite seasoning)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (I like bold flavors like Bulls Eye)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 and massage ribs with rib rub. Bake for 30 minutes, flip ribs over and bake for another half hour. While ribs are baking, make your sauce.
Arrange ribs in your crockpot and smother ribs in sauce. I layer rib, sauce, rib, sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
My sauce recipe is probably enough for four racks (depending on how big they are). Use your own judgment, but I like a lot of sauce when it comes to my ribs.