- Bowl filled with hot water
- Dish soap
- Baking Soda
- Dish Rag
- Rubber Gloves
- Fill the bowl with hot water and add dish soap (I added quite a bit)
- Sprinkle baking soda over the troubled are
- Soak your dish rag in the water solution, then cover the baking soda and let stand for 15 minutes. I used a dish rag on one burner, paper towel on the other to see if it made a difference.
- Scrub and the solution with the rag and buff out the burnt and charred pieces
- Dry and shine with windex.
Very easy! Yes, the scratches are still there but the baked on grime is gone and it feels like how it did brand new.