Strawberry Smoothies with Fibre 1
- 1 cup (250 mL) strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh strawberry halves or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- ¾ cup (175 mL) skim milk
- 3 tbsp Fibre 1 Original Cereal
- Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds; scrape sides.
- Cover and blend about 20 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately
To change it up, I recommend adding greek yogurt instead of yogurt. That way you get a huge boost of protein. My favorite yogurt is Oikos coconut 0%, it’s still incredibly creamy and low fat. Another good one would be vanilla, pineapple or even raspberry (for a mix berry flavor).