Our First Real Glimpse | (Almost) Wordless Wednesday

This is one Wordless Wednesday that I cannot be wordless about. This 3D ultrasound was done at 30 weeks and I am so excited to post it.
This is our little guy.
This 3D Ultrasound was done at the Women Imaging Center in Red Deer, Alberta and I would highly recommend them to everyone! The experience was amazing.

More photos to come in a later post.
Link Up Your Wordless Wednesday

Pin It

Comments

1. Congratulations! How exciting to have a 3D ultrasound! Never had it with any of my 5 kids, but would have loved to.

2. Congratulations! :-)

3. Just amazing! Congratulations!

4. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos says:

OMG!!! Congrats!!! He’s already winning hearts!
    I never did the 3D with my kids but always regretted it.
    Love the photo, so happy for you and your family!

5. Aww, congratulations! What a wonderful picture.

6. Searching For Simplicity says:

That is just beautiful! How exciting. Such an awesome WW.

7. Dave Keller says:

That is so amazing! Congratulations! He is oh so precious!

8. alissa apel says:

That’s so cool!!! I love 3-D ultrasounds! Such a cutie!

9. So precious. Aren’t 3D ultrasounds amazing?

10. 3D ultrasounds are so cool! I really wish we had them when I was pregnant! Congrats!!

11. Joyce Lansky says:
  12. OMG the quality is amazing. I can imagine how happy you must have been to see him in person…almost :) Congrats!

13. Congratulations! He is adorable. Our 3D looked like my son when he was born. Happy WW

14. Deborah Coombs says:

Congratulations! That is such amazing technology

15. Kris @ beyond the whiskers says:

Congrats! That looks a bit too real for me, but I’m very excited for you (its a baby, what not to be excited about)! :) Happy WW!

16. Veronica Lee says:

Congrats!!! Simply amazing!

17. Felissa Hadas says:

Wow! Thant picture is unbelievable. WOW!

18. Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye says:

What a beautiful image :-)

19. WOW! Congratulations! I have never seen a 3D ultra sound picture before! Absolutely beautiful! Best of luck:)

20. Amazing!

21. Tessa Beuning says:

That is so precious! Congrats!!

Thanks for linking up. I’m your newest follower. :)

22. This is such a wonderful picture!!!!! I can’t wait to see my little one next week :)

23. congrats!!! Isn’t it just amazing?! you are carrying that life!!!

24. Kenya G. Johnson says:

So sweet!

25. Back when I was in the baby-making business (we had five) they didn’t routinely do ultra sounds. I think it’s so awesome that they do now. Your little one has such a sweet face! Blessings to you and praying your bundle of joy will have a safe and easy journey into this world. Thanks for visiting NanaHood. Do come back!

26. Those 3D images are so amazing. What a beautiful baby!

27. 3D ultrasounds are amazing. We had one with little brother and also had a recording of the entire session.