Welcoming Little Carter

This is going to brief because I don’t have much time but my husband and I welcomed Carter Linden into our family on March 8 at 5:50 pm.
I went into labor on March 4, sent home on the 7th and my water broke so I was ambulanced back to the neighboring city that night. The next evening, he made his arrival. I was 33 weeks 6 days.
He was born 4lbs 8 oz, but has now lost a little weight (which is to be expected). He will be in the NICU for at least a month, but he could even be in there until his due date (April 20).
That being said, The Bewitchin’ Kitchen is going to slow down a bit. I am going to work hard on getting the Baby gift guide ready when I can for April and everything else is being held back. I will update when I can.
I am staying at The Ronald McDonald house and wow. What an amazing place, I will definitely be doing a post about the amazing service that provides and share some wonderful photos.

Comments

1. Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you and your little one.

2. Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! says:

My girls were born at 29 weeks and spent 48 days in the NICU. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to. It is a true roller coaster ride, but one day, will be a distant memory. Our girls are now 2 & half and perfectly healthy! He’s gorgeous. My email: twinkietotmom@cfl.rr.com

3. Congratulations!! Wishing you and the baby a happy, healthy and speedy recovery.

4. Czjai Reyes-Ocampo says:

Congratulations! Wishing you and your little one good health and speedy recovery! :)

5. Rusthawk says:

Congratulations and best wishes!

6. Congratulations and best wishes for you and your family!

7. Congratulations!

8. Congratulations!

9. Omgosh, he is beautiful! Take care of yourself and your family!

Anne

10. Congratulations! The RMH is truly an amazing place and it’s wonderful you have the option to be there while your little guy spends time growing and finishing being ready to go home with you :)

11. congratulations and take care of yourself and little Carter. He’ll be upto his normal weight in no time.

12. D.Calvert says:

Congrats, All the best to you and your family and hope time goes by fast and baby comes home:)

13. UntrainedHairMom says:

Congrats! My daughter was born weighing 4lbs 6oz at 34 wks, I also stayed in a RM House, those things are pretty great. I only stayed one night, though, I was released from the hospital after 7 days and my baby got released on the 8th day. I can’t imagine having to stay a month or longer, hoping and praying for you and your little man to get home soon.

14. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos says:

CONGRATS!!!
    Love his name too, what a little doll!
    And, you get to christen the new RMH!

Hope you are resting and cherishing your new little man, so happy for your family!

Tammi

15. Congratulations! All will be well and sooner than you know your lil’ man will be home!

16. Congratulations!!! I’m so sorry for your preterm birth, but am so excited fir you to have welcomed your baby boy! Best wishes – will be praying for you!