Asian Chicken Burgers with pineapple mayonnaise
Prep Time: 25 min. Cook Time: 10 min.
- 1 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup VH® Teriyaki Cooking Sauce
- 2 tbsp VH® Soya Sauce
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- Iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup VH® Pineapple Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- In a large bowl stir together ground chicken, green onions, egg, bread crumbs, VH® Teriyaki Cooking Sauce and VH® Soya Sauce until well combined. Using wet hands form mixture into six patties, place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up.
- In a small bowl stir together VH® Pineapple Cooking Sauce, mayonnaise and cilantro, set aside.
- Spray grill with cooking spray, heat to medium-high. Gently place burgers on grill and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Spray cooking spray on spatula and remove from grill.
- Place cooked burgers on buns and garnish with lettuce and pineapple mayonnaise.
This giveaway is now closed.