- I am located in central Alberta (specifically the Camrose, Red Deer, Drumheller area) but I will travel to the Edmonton & Calgary areas to host parties.
- I am not limited to these areas. I can ship all across Canada AND host “virtual” parties. So, if a customer lives on the east coast and wants to have a party with me – she still can and get all her stuff for free as well!
- I was going to go with Central Alberta Steeped Tea, but I felt that it was too limiting. I want everyone to know I can ship across Canada, but I also feel like showcasing I’m local could help.
- I sell fine loose leaf teas, lattes, soaps, accessories, dips, rubs & seasonings, muffin and scone mixes, jellys and other fine foods that Steeped has to offer Canadians.
- Events, Farmer’s Markets and Trade Shows I will be at
- Fundraisers (like the Ronald McDonald house event I will be hosting for the month of October: 50% of all orders goes to the RMH in Red Deer, and 100% of the fundraising products).
- Specials, Sales, Discounts
My Steeped blog will be separate from the The Bewitchin’ Kitchen because I don’t feel like people who don’t know about my blog will be able to connect the two.
Thank you everyone and good luck!
Click here if you would like to view the 2012 Steeped Catalog
Click here if you would like to view the 2012 Holiday Catalog
Click here if you would like to view the 2012 Summer Catalog – HURRY ENDS AUG 31 -
This giveaway is for Canadian’s only.
There will be TWO giveaways.
Giveaway #1: Leave me a comment with your blog name suggestion. Make sure you leave me your e-mail address either in your profile or in your comment. If a name is selected, the winner will receive a $20 credit.
Giveaway #2: Enter on Rafflecopter to receive a $5 credit to my Steeped Tea Store.